DO YOU NEED TO CONTACT MR KELLY FOR ASSISTANCE?

Do you feel like you’re lost in the woods? Need help to solve that really hard maths question? Don’t understand the homework task?

Just type your question or problem into the comment box below and wait for help to arrive from a peer or teacher!

59 comments

1. Hello Mr Kelly,
    Just wanted to say I think this is a wonderful resource for your students and their families.
    Hope it proves to be very successful for all in 6K !

Best regards , Sarah Gardiner

1. Hi Mrs Gardiner!
      Thank you for checking out 6K’s blog. I’m very excited about the new design.
      I hope my students will learn to use this part of the blog.

1. Hello Marymae,
      Entering High School will be an exciting change for all of you in Grade 6.
      Best advice I can give is to be organised , be on time and always have a positive outlook on this new chapter of your lives. It will be an adventure !
      Hold on to old friends and look forward to making new friends ……. and be yourself !!!

Mrs Gardiner

1. School always ends at 3:30, with exception of last days, which would end at 2:30. But if you are asking what day school ends, It’s Friday, 20th December. (Information from the Australian Government website)

1. Hi Luke ,

Good question !

Do I remember correctly that you are going to Alkira ?
      I had a look at the Alkira website and I see students can order their lunch orders on line .
      Take a look at the website.
      Mrs Gardiner

1. As you know, the printers at B.L.P.S are rather temperamental. Hopefully they’ll be up and running again this week (Week 4).

2. MR KELLY MR KELLY MR KELLY
    CAN I PLEASE COME DRESSED AS A CREEPY DOLL TOMORROW BECAUSE MUM SAYS “WHERES THE FORM YOUR NOT GOING WITH OUT A FORM” SO CAN YOU PLEASE WRITE SOMETHING SO THAT I CAN GO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!

3. hey Mr kelly!
    Im at my new school in the computer room! how cool is that!!!!
    I’m in HPE at the moment. My teacher is Mrs Folino! She is awesome!!! You could probably tell that Im doing theory today.
    how is your new class going??

Megan

4. Mr Kelly , I have tried to log onto Skoolbo but it wouldn’t work and I have tried over and over but it still did not work .

5. Mr Kelly why does skollbo glitch and why do you vs your self, by the way people keep hacking other people’s account’s,and buying stuff.

6. Mr Kelly it has been almost a year since you said you would give us back our writing project results and of course you have already sent them to me, they must have not sent properly. *that was sarcasm I’m sure you haven’t sent them* and I also believe that you have not given me a prize for week seven term 4 I won the competition please reply to this kind regards amy post ps hope your class is going well